News & Updates
- Two works by Arthur Breur were selected for the 2019 Midwest Clinic orchestral reading sessions: “Mastodons & Megafauna”, an excerpt from his Tualatin Overture (Grade 3), and “Nina Bobo”, an arrangement of a traditional Indonesian Lullaby (Grade 2).
- Arthur Breur will be attending Midwest Clinic in December 2019 for his second year with The Portfolio Composers Collective (www.BandComposers.com).
- “Area A: A ‘Thank You For Being So’ Suite” will be premiered on December 8, 2019 by the Tualatin Valley Community Band. The five-movement suite was composed by the members of the TPC Collective: Katherine Bergman, Arthur Breur, Garrett Hope, and Chris Teichler, as a thank you to a patron. Each movement reflects the personality of one of that patron’s five children.
- June 9, 2019: Arthur Breur’s Tualatin Overture included in “Oregon Composers Concert” by Tualatin Valley Symphony.
- December 2018: “Tuesday Night Overture”—the 30-year celebration piece for the Tualatin Valley Community Band—premiered at TVCB holiday concert.
- July 3, 2018: 44th Air Defense Artillery March (“Per Ardua”) score and parts now available for purchase upon request.
- April 15, 2018: Orchestral arrangement of the traditional Indonesian lullaby, “Nina Bobo”, performed by Tualatin Valley Symphony, Isolde Knaap guest conductor.
- June 26, 2017: Tualatin Overture by Arthur Breur proclaimed the official overture of the City of Tualatin.
- Tualatin Overture premiered by the Tualatin Valley Symphony, May 21, 2017, Dr. Mark Perlman conducting.